Who we are:
Our website address is: https://actioncoach.ca/
If you upload images or any other media to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to save your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for one year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after one day.
Embedded content from other websites:
Who we share your data with:
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data:
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users who register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data:
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent:
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
2. By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. Accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
4. Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions, we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights on our website and the material on our website. All the copyright and other intellectual property rights on our website and the material on our website are reserved.
Licence to use website:
1. You may, subject to the other provisions of the terms and conditions:
a) view pages from our website in a web browser;
b) download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
c) print pages from our website; and
d) stream audio and video files from our website.
2. Subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
a) republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
b) sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
c) show any material from our website in public;
d) exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
e) redistribute material from our website.
5. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion. You must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
1. You must not:
a) use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
b) use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
c) use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
d) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our expressed written consent;
e) access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means; or
f) use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
Unless stated on the website, you must not use data collected from our website to contact third party individuals, companies (partners/franchisees/etc), or other persons or entities.
3. You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is accurate, current, complete, and non-misleading.
1. We do not warrant or represent:
- a) the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
b) that the material on the website is up to date; or
c) that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation. We also reserve the right to save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, that you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to the terms and conditions, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
Limitations and exclusions of liability:
Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- a) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
b) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law, or exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in the terms and conditions govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence), and for breach of statutory duty.
3. To the extent that our website and the information on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
4. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
5. We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities, or goodwill.
6. We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database, or software.
7. We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect, or consequential loss or damage.
8. You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our directors, officers, and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our directors, officers, or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions:
1. Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
a) send you one or more formal warnings;
b) temporarily suspend your access to our website;
c) permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
d) block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
e) contact any or all your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website; or
f) commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise.
Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
1. We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
1. You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract, or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
2. You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract, or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
1. If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
2. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Third party rights:
1. These terms and conditions are for our benefit and your benefit, and these terms and conditions are not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
2. The exercise of the parties’ rights under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
1. Subject to these terms and conditions, together with our privacy and cookies policies, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
Law and jurisdiction:
1. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Canadian law, with precedence set in the Province of Alberta.
2. Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Canadian courts, with precedence set in the Province of Alberta.
1. This website is owned and operated by ActionCOACH Canada Master License Ltd.
2. You can contact us by writing to the business address given in the website, by using our website contact form, or reaching us through the phone number and email indicated in the website.